Check out our upcoming tournaments
Our experienced and dedicated coaches offer season long private and semi-private lessons to players so they can improve their skills and conditioning throughout their basketball season. Our coaches will customize training programs and provide consistent feedback to benefit each and every player. We also take pride in our philosophy of motivating, encouraging, and helping our players to set realistic goals. Please fill out the waiver form on the right side if attending. We are excited to get started!
- Train girls and boys ages 6-17 years old
- Work one-on-one in private training or in small (2-5) semi-private teaching groups
- Group training is done with players of similar age and skill ability
- Parents will receive valuable input from our trained coaches
- Can request video recording of the session with video breakdown from the coach
- Evaluation of each player is conducted during the initial lesson.
- After evaluation coach focuses on each players personal game to maximize their improvements
- Teaching will focus on the following topics: mid-range and three point shooting, ball handling, finishing at the rim, footwork and complete offensive game
Times: Afternoon and Weekends. Please contact us to schedule your training
Price: $55 (1-on-1 private lesson); $35 (semi-private groups, 2-5 players)
Ages: 6-17 years old (semi-private groups will be limited to comparable grade/skill levels, where possible)
Contact Steve Gibbs for information at 978-852-5121 and Tonya Fleming for scheduling information at 617-455-2418